Mushroom Pizza Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 23 minutes
1 lb pizza dough
2/3 cup pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 red bell pepper, sliced
1/2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 4oz can Giorgio®, Pennsylvania Dutchman® or Brandywine® Pieces & Stems Canned Mushrooms, drained
1 tsp freshly chopped basil
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Add a pizza baking stone or baking sheet to the oven while it preheats.
- Roll out dough into a 12-inch circle.
- Spread evenly with pizza sauce and top with shredded cheese.
- Top pizza with peppers and Pieces & Stems Canned Mushrooms.
- Bake for 10 to 13 minutes until crust is golden and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil and serve.