Your Trusted U.S. Partner
Family Owned & Grown in the USA
- Giorgio Foods, Inc. is a Pennsylvania-based U.S. processor of preserved mushrooms, serving the market for close to 100 years.
- “Grown in America” is proudly displayed on all labels – an important distinction for U.S. consumers.
- 365 indoor controlled growing; not susceptible to weather or seasonal constraints.
- Our rich history dates back 4 generations. Giorgio is 100% family-owned since 1928.
Vertically Integrated with Expansion Capacity
Giorgio is a vertically integrated mushroom company from compost production to manufacturing its own can and glass packaging via its sister companies Can Corporation of America and CanPack SA. Giorgio has significant capacity to accommodate increased demand supported by raw material and packaging by its sister companies.
Giorgio operates its own fleet of transportation assets that service fresh and processed customers daily to points across the continental USA.
- Certified organic grower
- USDA Mushroom Good Agricultural Practices Certified
- Certified IPM Grower (Integrated Pest Management): reducing the use of pesticides and fungicides by 80%
- SQF Level 3 Certified Manufacturing and Packing Facility
- HACCP Food Safety Systems
Branded and Private Label Retail Partnerships
Giorgio manufactures under its branded portfolios Giorgio®, Pennsylvania Dutchman® and Brandywine® plus Private Label capabilities. Giorgio has a wide variety of competitively priced SKUs in canned and glass/jarred mushrooms, including organics. Click the link to see our complete portfolio page: View Our Portfolio