Chunky Portabella Chicken Marsala
Chunky Portabella Chicken Marsala Recipe
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 lb chicken cutlets
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
¼ cup cornstarch
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cans Giorgio® or Pennsylvania Dutchman® Chunky Portabella Mushrooms, drained
1 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons sherry vinegar
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Using a large pot, heat 3 tablespoons of oil on medium heat.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the salt and pepper and cornstarch. Coat the chicken cutlets on both sides until fully coated.
- Drop the chicken cutlets into the hot oil and cook for about 4 - 5 minutes on each side, or until crispy and internal temperature reads 165ºF. Set the chicken aside.
- Using the same pan, cook the minced garlic for 1 - 2 minutes. Add more oil if needed.
- Add the drained mushrooms and cook for another 4 - 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth and sherry vinegar and bring to a low simmer.
- Add the chicken back to the pan and cook for 6 - 8 minutes or until the sauce has reduced and thickened. Remove from heat.
- Serve dish with chopped parsley.